New in the Shop!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free Printable - Vintage Recipe Card!

I've been a horrible blogger lately. I don't want to only blog about my shop, but it's pretty much the only crafty thing I'm doing that isn't Christmas knitting. Seeing as I can't go showing everyone their Christmas presents in October, I just have to bite my tongue.

However, with the approach of fall comes the irrepressible desire to cook ALL THE THINGS. I don't know if it's the bountiful harvest that gets me, or the innate urge to gorge myself in preparation for hibernation, but whatever it is, I can't stop thinking about recipes. In honour of my hibernation urge I'm going to be sharing a few favourite recipes in the coming months.

You know what recipes need? Cute cards to write them on. We found this adorable recipe card with my grandmother's cookbooks last winter. I LOVE this recipe card. So, I'm sharing it with you. Use it to store your favourite fall recipes, or print it off and give it, with the recipe written down, with a batch of cookies as a frugal but thoughtful holiday gift.

Just click on the photo to be taken to a full-sized downloadable image. Enjoy!

The original, complete with delightful aged paper.

Cleaned up, for your black-and-white printing needs.

While we're at it, check out some of my older recipe posts!







Peanut Butter Cupcakes















Chocolate Butterflies















 Shortbread Cookies















Curry-Coconut Squash Soup

3 comments:

  1. The above printable cards are making me to eat.These are nice to see.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im having problems with printing the recipe cards. They are not 3x5 cards. They print our very large and takes two 8x10 sheets to print one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,
      If you download the image you should be able to choose what size to print it, as if it were a photo. I don't know about on a Mac, but windows has printing software in its photo viewer that will let you scale the image to 3x5

      Delete