New in the Shop!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cupcake Nirvana

Nom. I made these cupcakes with my friend Melissa yesterday. Yeah, that's a peanut butter cupcake, with a chocolate glaze, and it's the most delicious cupcake you'll ever make. They taste quite a bit like a peanut butter cookie, only milder and all moist and satisfying and made of cake.


I've made this recipe twice now, and it's come out perfectly both times, so I thought I'd share the link with you. And make you drool.

After the jump...

This surprisingly easy recipe is on the Canadian Living website. I'm not always fond of their recipes - I've had more than one turn out wrong or be very obviously incorrect - but this one is a gem that I'll be making for the rest of my baking life. In fact, I'll have it memorized and when I am an old woman  I shall claim I invented it myself and it will become a time honoured family recipe.


Hungry now? Go on. You deserve it. It's Saturday, and you've had a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment