Knitting Pattern for the SABLE Scowl
- Shawl-style cowl to knit in any weight of yarn.
- Uses the entirety of a single, 100g skein - a great stashbuster!
- Designed with handspun in mind.
Knitting Pattern for the Possessed Printer Mitts
- Slipped Stitch and twisted rib pattern perfect for colourful yarns
- Photo tutorial and shaping instructions included
- Lace and textured cowl in two sizes.
- Perfect single skein project.
- Gorgeous large crescent shaped shawl in garter stitch stripes.
- Features an impressive knitted-on cabled edging.
- Requires 2 contrasting skeins in fingering or sport weight
- Two versions of this striking knit accessory - a fingering weight and a worsted weight.
- Modern style and an easy introduction to colourwork.
Knitting pattern for the King's College Cowl.
- Close fitting lightweight lacy cowl accented with beads.
- Designed with small skeins of luxury yarn in mind.
- Cute, comfy, practical, and easy to knit.
- Perfect for transitional seasons and layering.
- Sizes 20 - 25" chest; 18 months - 6 years.
- Requires a bit of basic sewing.
Knitting pattern for the Pevensie girls coat.
- Adorable vintage style and oversized details.
- Knits up quickly in a warm bulky yarn.
- Great for fall and winter!
- Sizes 2, 4, 6, 8