New in the Shop!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Shop Update! Pretty Things

I have been remiss in posting shop updates to the blog - my apologies! I'm trying to do better. Wanna see today's goodies? Following me on Facebook or the Ravelry group is a surefire way to keep up with the newest pretty things.


Kashmir in "Pinkle", Solo in "Possessed Printer," and Signature in "High School Reunion." I'm feeling the wild and crazy colours today!

I'm starting to put together stock for Knit City, which will be rocking the socks off the city of Vancouver on October 26th and 27th. I am SO excited for this show. The vendor list is amazing, the freaking Yarn Harlot is teaching, and I'm planning a trip to the Fluevog store (don't tell Jake ;).

If you're going to be attending and there's anythign in particular you'd like to see me bring, let me know! I can't make promises but I will do my best.

1 comment:

  1. I missed Fibrations this year, but I'll be at Knit City, and I want some True Blue in semi-solids! Although the wild and crazy colours you've posted today are super fun. Off to join your Ravelry group...

    ReplyDelete