New in the Shop!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Everything Old in Person - Fibres West 2012!

Hey everyone! I have exciting news! 

I've decided to take the plunge and haul the Everything Old inventory to a show on the mainland. Really it's only a few hours journey, plus a ferry boat ride, but I think if you've ever lived on an island, particularly one with all the amenities and then some, you'll understand why this feels like a Very Big Thing. 

I am going to be peddling my wares at Fibres West 2012! The show is in Abbotsford, BC, and will take place on March 16th and 17th. It'll only be my second show, but I think it will be fabulous. There have been a lot of amazing vendors at this show in past years, and I think this year will be just as good. Check out the website for an ongoing list of confirmed vendors

So, will you come see me at Fibres West? Pleeeease?

No comments:

Post a Comment