I'm calling this one 'My Little Pony.' It's two ounces of white corriedale top, dyed with Wilton's icing dyes in Rose, Delphinium Blue, Coral, and Burgundy. I got a little bit carried away with the pink - I had meant to do a grey blue with shots of pink. Restraint FAIL.
This is Cathedral Grove; a 75 merino 25 nylon sock yarn dyed with Wilton's Leaf Green, Kelly Green, Buttercup Yellow, and a little black. I was trying for a shady forest floor, and I'm pleased with the results.
I named this one New Vegas - before I re-skeined it, I was amazed at how much it reminded me of the Vegas strip in the latest instalment of the Fallout franchise. It's the same yarn base as the green sock yarn, dyed with Wilton's and Club House food colouring. I used so many colours (it's tricky to get just the right shade of brown) that I've forgotten exactly what they were. I tie-dyed it and then hand painted it.
This is my very first handspun - it was a salmon-cinnamon colour that just wasn't singing for me, so I overdyed it with Wilton's Buttercup Yellow, Copper, and Rose. I love it now, but it's pretty itchy and only about sixty yards, so I'll have to find a special little project for it.
An excellent way to spend a Saturday - I was supposed to clean the house. Ha. Take that, clean house.