|Greetings from Rei, the sugar-fueled Christmas Fairy|
|...and festive Darth Vader, courtesy of my sister and brother in law|
I've decided 2012 is going to be an awesome year. I'm going to change a few things in the shop to streamline things with my other lives and improve the store.
- Updates are now going to be on Fridays - generally in the mid-morning.
- I'll still be keeping the shipping days flexible, so your purchases always go out within 2 business days, but generally less.
- I'm going to be dyeing with some new colours and fibres - maybe even a new yarn base if I feel like there's a demand.
- I'm also going to be focusing a bit more on pattern design - look for a free pattern by the end of the month!
- I plan on keeping the blog updated more regularly, which will be fun - I feel like a jerk when I'm only posting my shop updates!
- I'm going to be selling my yarns, fibres, and accessories at as many festivals as I can manage this year - Fibres West is the first one I have planned, and Fibrations here in Victoria, of course! Come see me in person OK?
- I am now accepting wholesale customers! If you are a buyer for an online or brick-and-mortar (or cement and steel, or log cabin, I don't care) yarn store, please contact me for my list of wholesale policies and prices!