New in the Shop!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Everything Old Shop Update: ALL THE THINGS!!!

So today's update is a little all-over-the-place, but I love it!


I've got a couple of Fairy Lights skeins and a Christmas Lights as well, for the speckle enthusiasts out there! Also, I've got Film Noir on Kashmir Sock:


And 4 new-to-the-online-shop colours of Witchcraft Lace! This yarn is stunning - it's got 20% silk for shine, strength, and drape, but best of all it's 5% sparkles! I haven't yet figured out how to properly photograph it for maximum sparkle impact, but trust me, it's gorgeous. Sparkly enough to be festive and dressy, but not so much as to be garish or tacky. It's just right! If you knit lace, you need to try it. In order of appearance: Nox, Lumos, Expecto Patronum, and Imperio.





No comments:

Post a Comment