New in the Shop!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Everything Old Shop Update: Stitch Markers!

I'm really sad that these are going to the shop, and not to my knitting basket. They are all stitch markers for knitters (crocheters - I know you need love too, but as I'm not much of a crochet artist, I don't really know what you need in the way of stitch markers :( leave me a comment if you have suggestions OK?). They won't snag your knitting or scratch your needles, they are durable and sturdy, and they're so pretty! I hope you like them.

Large Size, for almost any project:

 

Medium Sized, which fit up to a 10 1/2 needle but are fantastic for even the little needles:


Teeny tiny, for sock knitters:


And, my very favourite, upcycled keyboard numbers, for the gamer or computer lover (or lace knitters - these are extremely light and won't weigh down your project or make your circular cables sag and bounce around):


Go have a look! I try to keep the prices as reasonable as possible, which is nice for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment