|It's Link! As a soft toy! I'm so clever...|
I've been hoarding links to amazing crafty projects for years (seriously), with the sweet, albeit naive, intention of making them all one day. I've decided it's time to regularly share my favourite crafty projects, patterns, and inspirations from the vasty deep of the internet. Some are older, some are newer, all are awesome.
Get the links after the jump!
- Crochet a Totoro plushie for your favourite Miyazaki fan with this easy pattern by Lucy Ravenscar (on ravelry). This was my first ever crochet project - it's great for an ambitious beginner!
- Indulge your inner 80's nerd with a Sqishy Rubik's Cube from Obsessively Stitching.
- Knit a Grumpasuarus - the world's cutest angry dinosaur - for your little angry dinosaur (on ravelry).
- Make beautiful felt dolls with a pattern and tutorial on the Purl Bee. Aren't they stunning?
- Sew this fun and creative Softie Flip Doll with Prudent Baby.