New in the Shop!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Shop Update: New Colours! Woot!

Can you believe it? A regularly scheduled shop update! And it's only about 6 hours later than I meant it to be! I might've forgotten to take photos until about 2pm today... maybe. I'm not good at managing my time on days I have to go out in the morning.


Would you look at all that gorgeousity!

The yarn is sporting my three new colourways, invented specially for fall 2013. Kozmic Blues (left) is a blend of deep turquoise, green, and purple, and it will never look as spectacular in photograps as it does in person. It's deep, man. Dragon's Blood (centre) is earthy and autumnal, featuring reds and golds under a saturated layer of mossy green. Tropical Storm (right) is perfect - neon yellow-green, chartreuse, and turquoise look amazing under a stormy wash of grey.

And batts! It's been ages since I've had batts in the shop, and these are totally worth waiting for. Yum. All the batts you'll see over the next while are inspired by My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which I would probably watch even if I didn't have a three-year-old daughter.

1 comment: