New in the Shop!

Friday, June 28, 2013

The Possessed Printer Mitts!

I released a pattern today! The Possessed Printer Mitts are inspired by my crazy colourway of the same name. I wanted a pattern that would show off the yarn, but had enough interest to carry a simple colourway just as beautifully. I couldn't find anything so I created something! I'm particularly in love with the stitch pattern I made up - I haven't seen anything quite like it before, and now I want to use it on all the things.








Kudos to my sister for looking like a rock star all the time so I can spring surprise photoshoots on her.

4 comments:

  1. That colourway is crazy fun, and would be amazing for kid knitting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see colours like these on babies especially!

      Delete
  2. Bravo!
    I just love your new pattern! As soon as I finish my shawl, I'll be making those mitts, they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very happy with the way the pattern came together and I'd love to see your mitts when you get to them!

      Delete