New in the Shop!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Shop Update: Introducing Paragon 100% Merino Sock Yarn!

Hello my internet friends. I've decided to release a new yarn base today - Paragon. It's a 100% superwash Merino sock yarn in a true fingering weight. While it looks much the same as my Signature base, it's drapier, softer, and a little bit more luxurious feeling. I love dyeing it, and I love just squishing the finished skeins. It's gorgeous and versatile and will absolutely be a sweater for me one day. Did you know that I will custom dye sweater quantities for you at no extra charge? I will. Try me ;)

Also some fibre, because Tour de Fleece is coming up surprisingly soon. And summer colours because it's rained all week and boo to that.


Today's update is on Etsy (www.EverythingOldCrafts.etsy.com), but the Artfire shop still needs your love (www.EverythingOld.artfire.com) so don't forget it's there. I happily combine shipments and always refund excess shipping.

Thanks for looking folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment