New in the Shop!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Shop Update: Variety Show!

A lot of the time I try to plan my updates around a bit of a theme - a yarn weight, a colour scheme, whatever. Sometimes, though, I just go to town! Today is definitely one of those times - a great big shop update with a little bit of a lot of things. Enjoy!


Left to right, top to bottom: Stratus Lace, Crab Apple Jelly; Corriedale Cross, Morrigan; True Blue Sock, Faydark; Signature Sock, Companion Cube Self Striping; Spinster Handspun Merino in Dragonfruit; Stratus Lace, Mirkwood; True Blue Sock, Fan Fiction; Soysilk, Brite; True Blue Sock, Absinthe.

They're all waiting at http://EverythingOld.artfire.com

2 comments:

  1. i neeeeeeeed to get my hands on your yarn. it has been decided. are you going to be at fibrations? xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course! I'm very excited to be there again - it was such a fantastic experience last year!

    ReplyDelete