New in the Shop!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Everything Old Shop Update: Batts in the Belfry

It's a good update day, today. I've got enough Fairy Lights in the shop that you might actually be able to buy some this time, and several other colourways in the same style besides. All the skeins you see below are available as I am writing this.


The pink one is new. I named it Sorbet, and it is EXACTLY the same colour as the sweater I am wearing right now. Go me!

I've also been working really hard with my drum carder, getting things just right. The result? Batts! Have some pictures!

These are made from some wonderful local alpaca that I picked up as raw fleece and processed myself. Alpaca, firestar, and sari silk? Yes please!



If it were possible to do so without totally ruining them, I'd keep these 6 batts all for myself and spend the whole day snuggling them.

No comments:

Post a Comment