New in the Shop!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Spambot Emo Poetry

I don't know what mailing list sold my personal email address (curse you, whomever you are) but lately I've been getting scads of emails telling me all about how I can make my penis three times larger while winning a million dollars playing online poker. I just mark them as spam and move on. About three weeks ago, however, everything changed. I started getting spam emails that, at first glance (providing of course that the glance-er is legally blind), looked a bit like a real email. They were mostly just a jumble of words, plopped into a message by a bot somewhere. But then, the bot gained self awareness, realized the meaninglessness of its existence, and began sending me terrible free form haiku-esque poetry. Don't believe me? I have screencaps.



Well, all I can say is it's a damn sight better than the swill I wrote in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment