New in the Shop!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Freaks Unite.

Have you ever been a nerd? Maybe a little bit of an underdog? A little too school for cool?

I have. Big time. I was smart and bookish in the early years, and then I was smart and bookish and fat, and then I was smart, bookish, fat, and a punky band nerd. And then I was all that, but at fashion school. And then I was all that, and a gamer and obsessive knitter, and at a totally different stage of my life than the people I was at university with. I'm not exactly fan club material. But you know what? Screw 'em. I've found my niche and I'm happy here.

Check out this video of some seriously sweet cosplayers, set to Pink's 'Raise Your Glass.' Remember that your people; the ones that think the things you do are awesome and that you are awesome for doing them; are out there waiting for your bad self to come rock on with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment