New in the Shop!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Links: Tea Break

credit


I've been feeling a bit stressed lately. It's not that I've been running around and doing a lot, I've just had a lot on my mind, and I'm really going all out for the Tour de Fleece, and apparently running a small business is somewhat tense (who knew?). I don't feel like I've had time to decompress. It's like my brain needs to be defragmented. I have therefore decided that today's links need to be a recipe for relaxation. Or, at least, tutorials for a crafty relaxation spot. Make a chair, hand stitch some coasters, whip up a tea ball and some biscotti, and mellow out.



get the links after the jump!

  1. Everyone needs a favourite chair right? Have you ever considered reupholstering an old armchair? I think this tutorial is great; it really gets into the crafty process.
  2. These coasters are perfect - cute, summery, and excellent for protecting your favourite end table.
  3. Make yourself a cup of tea with this tea duck. I think it would make me laugh every single time I used it.
  4. I know biscotti is best suited to coffee, but I wouldn't let that stop me from gobbling up loads of this chocolate spice biscotti with my tea.
What tea, you ask? Anything from my wondeful local shop, Silk Road. They do mail order too!

1 comment: