New in the Shop!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Links: Upcycled

credit



I love people's upcycling tutorials. I do find that it would often cost a fortune to make a replica of their tutorial because it isn't often you find the exact same recyclable treasures as someone else. They're great inspiration though. Here are a few links to tutorials I like - they are even made from things you might be able to find!






Get the links after the jump!

  1. Turn drawers into an industrial-chic credenza - I love these because it's never the drawers that get ruined in your chest of drawers, and it's nice to give them a new life.
  2. This suitcase coffee table is awesome. I even have a suitcase that I'd like to use to make this one!
  3. This vintage brooches make adorable drawer knobs!
  4. I don't know how easy it is to find shutters, but I love the way they become an organizer for mail and notes.
Have you upcycled anything cool lately? I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment