New in the Shop!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Links: One of these days I'm gonna get organezized

credit


Hi fives if you know what movie the title comes from.

I'm not quite sure why, but this time of year is my lazy season. I don't want to cook, I don't want to clean, I don't want to do laundry. The house gets messy, and the family lives on noodles. I thought a few links to projects that might help a crafter get organized might help break me out of my summer messiness rut.






Links after the jump!




  1. Rustic shelves made from wood pallets - very cool. I'd worry a bit about chemicals in pressure treated wood though.
  2. Get all the grocery bags out from under the sink and into a tidy quilted dispenser!
  3. This chalkboard box DiY uses a tiny box, but it would be a super cool kid's toy chest too.
  4. When I saw this tutorial I thought it was the most exciting innovation ever! Then Jake told me that it's a pretty common thing in wood shops. Huh. Still awesome though - under-shelf jar storage!
  5. Make this cute twig and wire bowl and use it as a home for all the stuff on your desk. Much tidier!
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment