|credit - knit a Link outfit for your babe!!!|
In honour of my Stella Cowl becoming available for purchase I thought I'd share the links to some of my favourite knitting patterns this Wednesday - these ones are all free (even the cute Link one! awww). If you like these free patterns, many designers have amazing patterns available for purchase as well - check them out on Ravelry.
Get these links, and a few more, after the jump!
- This adorable girls dress by Signe S. Simonsen comes in a great size range and would be a perfect transitional outfit for spring!
- I can hardly wait to knit Jenny Johnson Johnen's Echo Flower Shawl - it's absolutely stunning.
- This little octopus can be appliqued onto anything! I have big plans for this little guy. Thanks to Jennifer Wang for the pattern!
- The Oranje cardigan by Ann Weaver is a perfect example of how modern fair isle knitting can look. I'm knitting another of her free patterns - it's very well written.
- The Latvian Garden Baby Blanket by the Needle Lady would make an incredibly special gift, and the charts can be used for so much more than blankets!
|My Lakeside socks|
I've made these men's fingerless gloves by J. Campbell twice now, it's a great pattern and a very quick knit. Try making them in alpaca for a luxurious but manly gift.
|For my brother in law|