New in the Shop!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Foxy Baby

We wanted R to have a nerdy costume for her first Halloween, but I didn't want to spend hours on an outfit for a kid who doesn't even have teeth to chew her trick-or-treating stash. I also wanted a costume warm and simple enough that she could wear it over her clothes in the car seat and stroller this winter. We though and we thought and we thought and we thought and I browsed the interwebs profusely. Nothing. Then, in a moment of inspiration, I looked to the top left corner of my browser window. FIREFOX FTW!



Here she is, my little Firefox (sans fire, of course, because people get all het up about flammable kids' costumes, and I'm no rabble rouser).


I used a New Look baby sleeper pattern, with a hood and tail of my own design. The globe is just appliquéd felt stuffed with polyfil.




No comments:

Post a Comment