New in the Shop!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Garden Update

Remember how my garden looked a little while ago? All scary and bleak and both empty and overgrown all at once is how it looked thankyouverymuch. I will now overload you with pictures, proving two things: that I love my camera no matter how old and banged up it is, and that my garden is now a very pleasant little place.

Check it out now! There's the main patio area:




The tree and flowerbed:





The cool pot with lots of lovely things in it:





And the bottom garden, of which I have no nice photos. But it's pretty!
It has fuchsias,


Some blue corydalis,


And a columbine that refused to bloom for ages and suddenly, months after its season ended, came out in flowers! I think it was supposed to be pink and white, but I'll take whatever it gives me. I'm just happy it bloomed at all.


All I need is a patio set so I can sit out there to enjoy it all, and I`m happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment